React is the most prominent JS framework since it was launched by Facebook in 2003. The potential to utilize it for native development comes amongst the key benefits of React. A broad community, Facebook support, saturated environments, improved efficiency, and reusable components are the key reasons behind React’s success. React is ideally suited for building SPA or cross-platform applications and designing small business applications.
Features of ReactJS
- React develops a high-quality user interface for most of the devices.
- ReactJS application is comprised of several components wherein every component has access to its own logic and controls.
- ReactJS makes use of a unidirectional data flow.
- ReactJS makes use of the JSX file that allows the application easy to understand and code.
- It provides efficient performance as it manages a virtual DOM.
Features of AngularJS
- The two-way data-binding of AngularJS manages the synchronization between the DOM and the model, and vice versa.
- AngularJS offers a number of built-in services. For eg. to render an XMLHttpRequests, it uses HTTP.
- In AngularJS, templates are the rendered view with information from the controller and model.
- AngularJS has built-in directives.
- AngularJS has a built-in dependency injection that lets the developer simply build, comprehend, and evaluate applications.
Vue has been growing at a high rate to its relatively small framework size, detailed documentation, reactivity, reusability, TypeScript support, and incredibly simple learning curve. It consists of a large number of unique factors. Most of them may even seem to be a disadvantage. For instance, the Vue is very versatile. However, it may often be excessively flexible for organizations that has a lot of developers. Vue is currently in heavy demand in the Asian market and is best suited to providing modern and high-performance apps. If you’re looking to create a quick prototype, Vue could be the best option.
Features of VueJS
- VueJS uses virtual DOM.
- The data binding feature in Vue enables the process of manipulation and assigning values to HTML attributes, changing of style, assigning classes, etc.
- Components are one of the key aspects of VueJS that helps build custom elements that you can reuse in HTML.
- V-on is the attribute that has been incorporated with the DOM elements to listen to events in VueJS.
- VueJS offers HTML templates that do the binding with DOM to the instance data of Vue.
Ember is known to be an open-source framework that allows developers to create a huge range of web applications. Ember has been an extraordinarily supported framework that is incredibly adaptable and flexible. An entire development stack can be generated by using Ember and other essential tools. It uses components, layouts as well as its own backend architecture to permit programmers to build their own application-specific HTML tags.
Features of EmberJS
- Ember.js has HTML and CSS at the center of its development model.
- Ember.js offers the Ember Inspector tool that is in turn being used for debugging the Ember applications.
- Ember.js utilizes templates that helps to automatically update the model once the content gets altered.
Features of Backbone.JS
- It offers various types of building blocks such as models, views, routers, etc for building client-side web applications.
- Backbone.js has a soft dependency on jQuery and a strong dependency on Underscore.js.
- Backbone.js helps developers to build client-side web apps or mobile apps in a well defined and organized format.
- It is a free and open-source library and comprises of over 100 available extensions.
Features of PolyrmerJS
- Polymer.js offers the fastest way to build custom HTML elements since its library is designed on top of web standards API.
- Polymer.js makes it easier for you to build your own customizable and reusable modules using the polyfills web component specification.
- This makes the process of building reusable widgets quite simpler.
- Polymer.js supports cross-browser compatibility and supports gesture events making it an ideal option to build mobile and device applications.
- It facilitates quick and easy development of hybrid mobile applications.
Features of MeteorJS
- It makes use of the same code irrespective of what you are developing–web, iOS, Android, or desktop apps.
- It is an open-source Isomorphic Development Ecosystem (IDevE) and enables creating real-time web applications from absolutely nothing.
- Meteor provides all full-stack features for building web apps.
- It has an integrated live-browser reloading.
- It also offers requisite packages for famous frameworks like Backbone.js, Bootstrap, etc.
Features of MithrilJS
- Mithril is about 7.8 kB gzipped and has no dependency on any other libraries.
- In its Github repo, Mithril has more documentation than that of the source code, and neither of the documentation is auto-generated.
- Mithril’s view layer paradigm is intended to be declarative, just like HTML, so that a similar code inherently does what it needs.
- In Mithril, developers can get access to codebases with no need of being locked into the framework.
Features of ExpressJS
- Allows middleware to be set up to receive a response from HTTP requests.
- Recognizes a routing table that is made to take various actions depending on the URL and HTTP method.
- Allows dynamic rendering of HTML Pages focused on passing arguments to templates.
- Express offers a thin layer of simple web application functionality without obscuring the functionality of Node.js.
10. Next JS
Features of Next JS
- It ensures optimum server-side rendering with exceptional SEO backing and quick startup.
- It offers automated code splitting and effective system-based file routing.
- It allows easy to use data retrieval as well as built-in CSS support.
There can’t be a specific framework that will be well-suited for your requirements. The decision of selecting a framework totally relies on your project requirements. Every framework has its own advantages and disadvantages, you just have to figure out which one offers the best features to you and caters to all your needs.
Is Vue js better than react?
Also Try Reading
Android app development has become a regular trend to boost your business, but the main factor deciding whether it’ll be a success or not is the programming language used. For a larger number of people, java is the best option because it is easily available. But, the introduction of Kotlin in the scene reduced...
The Node is currently the world’s most popular technology that is opening up infinite career possibilities for any developer who is looking for potential for growth in this field. You can create different applications, such as apps for social media, instant messaging platforms, apps for real-time monitoring, online gaming, and tools for collaboration. Several...
Please leave a comment here and share your valuable feedback with us!