REACT Native is Java-script framework for iOS and Android. Its main targets are mobile application platforms rather than browsers.
REACT Native use Objective-C for iOS (Apple phones or tablets) and Java for Android mobiles.
It uses real mobile components called UI (User Interface) and it’s also called an open-source framework.
HOW TO HIRE THE REACT NATIVE TOP DEVELOPERS?
THERE ARE MANY PARAMETERS TO HIRE A REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER, AS IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT THAT THE CANDIDATE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE APPLICATIONS AND PROGRAMS
1.Knowledge of react-native:
- The candidate should aware about, what is react native as well as how its use for developing mobile applications or iOS and Android.
- Meanwhile, it’s also most important for the candidate to know how to perform react native.
2. Handle the errors:
- The developer handles the errors by his/her own as well as know about the compiling of the program.
- Whereas react native is a quick error reporter, and it’s all up-to-the developer to consider those errors and fix it.
- This point means that the developer should aware of different technologies.
- The developer should know the platforms and different software which help to build the program.
- More or less, it’s really important for the candidate and the interviewer to connect with technologies
4. Creative thinking:
- The developer should good at creative knowledge to build the program.
- As well as have that much creative thinking because it helps the developers to develop the program.
- Rather than, creative thinking helps the developer to modify the application and get new ideas to build the program.
5. Dedication and hard-working:
- It is more important to hire a hardworking and dedicated person for the company.
- The developer has all type of knowledge and managing techniques but also he/she is a hardworking person also dedicated towards its work.
- Hiring a person with this ability is really good for the company to grow because if they are good at their work likewise company also grow day by day.
All the above points considered the qualities of the developer that tells what kind of developers should a company have and it’s really important for the development of the company.
WHY REACT NATIVE IS USEFUL?
THERE ARE SOME POINTS THAT CONSIDERED:-
- React native works on multiple platforms that’s why it considers as cross-platform. Example: iOS and Android.
- Likewise, FACEBOOK is a great example of this, as they use react-native to Ad management.
- Cross-platform also the reason of saving time, cost as well as communication.
- Also, adapted to window universal App platform as well as macOS too.
* SIMPLE TEXT EDITOR:
- React native is simple and easy to the developers as it is important for the developers to write so it uses a simple/ plain text editor.
* QUICK ERROR REPORTER:
- It considered as a quick error reporting as it quickly catches the error and reports the developer before compiling the program.
- React native is the cross-platform, also known as multiple platforms.
- Java-Script framework for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Only target to the mobile platform.
- Majorly work in two areas – Development experience as well as cross-platform development potential.
- Quick error reporter like observe error on the spot.
- The developer knows how to handle things.