Java is generally,
- A strong computer programming language.
- It an independent and computing platform to build a software application.
- It treats every project as objects and classes.
- Java compiles a byte code in .class extension.
- It is easy to use rather than it’s user-friendly.
- And also known as a scripting language.
In Java, objects are only based on class and compile its file in the .class extension, moreover, it never makes any program without creating a class,
JAVA has high files which use much storage of the device as compared to this,
COMPILED VS INTERPRETED:
In concurrency, there are two basic terms thread-based approach in Java which is used like stitching, whereas,