Java is generally,
- A strong computer programming language.
- It an independent and computing platform to build a software application.
- It treats every project as objects and classes.
- Java compiles a byte code in .class extension.
- It is easy to use rather than it’s user-friendly.
- And also known as a scripting language.
In Java, objects are only based on class and compile its file in the .class extension, moreover, it never makes any program without creating a class,
JAVA has high files which use much storage of the device as compared to this,
COMPILED VS INTERPRETED:
In concurrency, there are two basic terms thread-based approach in Java which is used like stitching, whereas,
Also Try Reading
Reading Time: 7 minutes Supply Chain performance is a critical business method, not just a business purpose. The main trends in the business right now are low-cost country sourcing, outsourcing, customization, globalization— all of these create tremendous complexities in a supply chain. It refers to...
Reading Time: 7 minutes Bootstrap vs Material UI has been a trending topic for a long time amongst developers. The excellent user interface has become particularly significant for companies as it aids in user engagement and brand recognition. Front-end website and app development systems, such...
Please leave a comment here and share your valuable feedback with us!