Java is generally,
- A strong computer programming language.
- It an independent and computing platform to build a software application.
- It treats every project as objects and classes.
- Java compiles a byte code in .class extension.
- It is easy to use rather than it’s user-friendly.
- And also known as a scripting language.
In Java, objects are only based on class and compile its file in the .class extension, moreover, it never makes any program without creating a class,
JAVA has high files which use much storage of the device as compared to this,
COMPILED VS INTERPRETED:
In concurrency, there are two basic terms thread-based approach in Java which is used like stitching, whereas,
Also Try Reading
Someone who is beginning their work journey as a developer or software engineer might encounter an issue while selecting which language, framework, or tools they should be trained in or must have knowledge about. A lot of individuals had to go through such a scenario. Since there is a large range of languages and...
In the case of application development that makes use of the component-based library, like ReactJs, every component manages one’s own local state, and the root component usually manages the application state. Several components communicate with the state data and modify it before having it to send back to the server. Components may also manage...
Please leave a comment here and share your valuable feedback with us!