The implementation and usage of Web app development is increasing and currently in a fast-moving realm. A highly competent architecture and navigation are in demand in today’s web applications. They need to be dynamic, user-friendly, robust, and flexible. With the developments and evolutions in technology leaves web developers with many choices for their app. One essential factor while choosing a suitable framework for the solution, it is essential to determine a software technology that combines the best features to work.
- M stands for MongoDB,
- E stands for Express,
- A for AngularJS and
- N for NodeJS.
What makes this stack an ideal choice for developing a website is as follows:
- Flexible in developing for any size and type of organization.
- Best viable technology solutions for all Business segments from startups, SMEs, or large enterprises.
- Straightforward for frontend and backend developers to apply this framework.
- Suitable framework for any multi-layer application.
- Immense benefit in terms of productivity and performance.
A brief look into the 4 Components of MEAN
- Cross-platform document-oriented database model
- A schema-less, independent NoSQL database
- Collects and stores the application’s database in MEAN
- High scalability in both storage and performance
- Cost-effective and useful in transferring both client and server-side data without compromising data access
- Expandable resources, load balancing and handling increased activity durations
- Web application framework for NodeJS and simplifies the development process
- Cuts down the entire process of writing secure code for web and mobile applications
- Developers can include New features and enhancements
- Minimal structure mainly used for backend development and aids decluttering
- Building smooth server-side software with NodeJS
- Prevents accidental redefinition of a variable, therefore, eliminating errors and time-saving
- Popular Google’s front end framework that enables smooth flow of information throughout the application
- Enables rapid development of dynamic single-page web apps (SPA’s)
- Modular structure and develops for both mobile and web
- Easy-to-use templates and high scalability for full stack front end augmentation
- Built on Chrome’s JSV8 engine
- Helps build scalable, secure web applications and comes with an integrated web server
- Maintains a vast ecosystem of open source libraries and components
- Quickly responds to usage spikes during runtime
The reasons behind why the preference for this Stack Development software for Web Applications are as follows
- Inexpensive in Nature
Due to its budget-friendly nature, development finds its main reason to be a cut above other technology frameworks in existence. Also, as it is a full-stack development, unnecessary expenditure over resources can be eliminated for the customers as well as the developers. Hence, a large volume of reusability and sharing of code amongst the developers occurs. This process, thereby, restrains the budget considerably.
- Universal Accessibility to JSON
It adds to the advantage of having a seamless expanse of data within layers because JSON is present all over, whether it’s AngularJS, MongoDB, NodeJS, or ExpressJS. The highlight is that rewriting the code is not necessarily required. Data flow between the layers is much more comfortable and not necessary to be reformatted. MEAN utilizes a standard JSON format without exception for data. Also, it becomes increasingly simpler while functioning with APIs.
- Highly Scalable and so very Popular
Full-stack development with MEAN is scalable, and its ability to handle multiple users makes it a reliable choice and a business favorite. In addition to that, all four components are open source. The development time is also faster, owing to the presence of various frameworks, libraries, and reusable modules. Because of its swiftness in operation, easy to collaborate, easy to learn, and takes less time to develop cloud-native applications, it’s eventually a developer’s choice.
- Reusability and Fixing is much simpler
Streamlining the development process by using a single language across the whole application is possible. Thus it becomes easy for developers as it eliminates the need for different specialists for developing each part of any web application. It also enables easy tracking of the entire development flow, monitor data exchange, and catch sight of errors/bugs. This technology can be even more improvised with the help of a few third-party opensource tools and libraries that allow the frontend and the backend to reprocess quickly.
- Lowered Development Expenses
A MEAN application penetrates the tech-world improvised to take advantage of all the cost savings and performance improvements of the cloud. The primary feature of this innovative technology is that it does not incur any needless expenses, thereby a large volume of concurrent users can be reached. Code reuse across the entire application reduces reinvention, and code sharing helps developers to reach their target objective within the committed time frame and allocated budget.
- Enables Collaboration Between Developers
The stack technology has a lot of community support behind, and finding answers to questions or even hiring assistance can be obtained. All developers speak the same programming fundamentals, and so it’s effortless and efficient for them to understand the nuances of web app development mutually. The advantage of hiring MEAN stack developers is more since they can effectively understand, facilitate association, and manage the project with ease.
- Access to Congruent Coding
MEAN stack helps to transfer within frames, i.e., the server-side and the client-side. Creating code in one framework and transferring to another is achievable without any difficulty or disruption in performance. It is yet another critical feature of this technology in comparison to the rest.
- Systematic & Exceptionally Flexible
It is incredibly swift to prototype because the stack has its internal web server that enables opening without difficulty, and the database can be systemized on-demand to contain momentary usage spikes. Consistent language and flexibility give it an added competitive edge for developers.
Some of the famous and familiar websites that use MEAN stack are Netflix, Uber, LinkedIn, Walmart, PayPal, and Yahoo. The web development frameworks and databases are enhancing every day. This is the most suitable stack technology for cutting-edge web and mobile applications development.
Also Try Reading
Android app development has become a regular trend to boost your business, but the main factor deciding whether it’ll be a success or not is the programming language used. For a larger number of people, java is the best option because it is easily available. But, the introduction of Kotlin in the scene reduced...
The Node is currently the world’s most popular technology that is opening up infinite career possibilities for any developer who is looking for potential for growth in this field. You can create different applications, such as apps for social media, instant messaging platforms, apps for real-time monitoring, online gaming, and tools for collaboration. Several...
Please leave a comment here and share your valuable feedback with us!