Cost of the product is based on its needs, similarly, while making an application it’s based on the users as well as the company.
Secondly, it’s all important to know about the market strategies and launch your app according to that.
#1. COST TO CREATE AN APP
App Cost = Development Time * Hourly rate
~ APP COST:
Cost is based on the parameters that influence the market and the users,
a company launches its app at the time when people starts bore with their previous applications.
“SOMETHING NEW” is the tag line for every company to build something new.
Like, new ideas, new thinking, or it will be a new feature as well.
All these parameters decide the cost of the app that, how much money will spend to build it as well as,
its also depend upon the sponsors that how much they can spend on their company.
Sometimes, it is also based on user demands and their credibility to purchase the app for better use.
~ DEVELOPMENT TIME:
It is the time where the developer completes his/her work on the application, it’s the time to develop the app.
This time is appointed by the head of the company and the development time also means as,
the time of completing the project.
~ HOURLY RATE:
The rate of the app per hour,
it means how much the company spends on the particular app that’s the reason, why apps are so expensive.
The company only spend according to their needs as well as they use cheaper ways to build their apps like remote developers.
Remote developers are the best and productive method of working and which also reduce the hourly rate.
#2. COST OF APP DEVELOPER
The developers are the most important part of the company as they are the one who develops the app and for that, they get a proper salary as well as the incentives for their work.
In application development, there are two types of developers for two different software:
1. iOS developer
2. Android developers
The cost rate ( salary ) of an iOS developer is $39.19/hour whereas the average pay is $82,549/year.
They work for iPhone as well as develop apps for it.
The Android developer, develop applications for the Android marketplace.
The basic cost rate of the Android developers is $30.61/hour and the average salary of the developer in the US is $124,910/year and $64.06/hour.
#3. COST OF MAKING DIFFERENT APPS!
- Worldwide Facebook is the home of several people and used to connect people from each other.
- The developers of Facebook work on its features to hence the experience of the users.
- Meanwhile, the cost of developing the website Facebook might be $500,000 approx.
- In the simple calculation, it takes 2,800-3,100 hours to create it cost $130/hour.
- The total cost of Facebook is $364,000-$403,000.
- All over the world, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app.
- It is used for chatting, video calling as well as update the status.
- Whatsapp cost $150,410 – $192,920 approx. and 1,157- 1,484 hours as well as $130/hour.
- It is sharing the platform of pictures and videos.
- It builds at $84,500-$128,050 and after working on this application 835-1,220 hours it drives up to $108,550 – $158,600.
#4. PEOPLE WHO HELP TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION
THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO HELP THE COMPANY TO BUILD THEIR APP AND THESE ARE:
- They are the developers who work in the office and build the app.
- There is a team to build the app.
- They are called in-house because they work in the office as an employee and also get high paid wages for their work.
- They are part of the company but do not work in the company at a proper desk or cabin.
- They are the developers hired by the company from anywhere in the world.
- The remote developers work from home.
- The salary package of the remote workers is less than in-house developers.
- Remote developers also work for less time for a month or till the project only.
THERE SOME POINT THAT SHOULD ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND TO BUILD THE COST OF THE APP ARE-
- PLATFORM: It should be iOS and Android platform use in developing any application.
- RESOURCES: The resources of the app developing is in-house and remote developers.
- FEATURES: The developer always know the market and user need and according to that they should develop the features in the app.